In our last communication, we mentioned that we would be releasing more information with regards to our plans for the upcoming school year. Alas, we are ready to share our first draft of our Re-entry Playbook. While everything continues to evolve and we have yet to decide if we will open in Stage 1 or 2, our hope is that this playbook will summarize the work we have been doing to support safely re-entering our campus in either stage in September.
As always, please reach out with questions or concerns.
The Campus Re-Entry Task Force